Reebok ZR8 Treadmill
After a few weeks of using this compact model, we would so highly recommend this treadmill to any with an interest in running, beginner or professional, it’s exactly what we were hoping for with just enough bells and whistles to keep us entertained. Very solidly built, a great machine and we’re very happy with it.
- Installation was very easy, just 6 bolts and 4 screws and took maybe 5-10 minutes.
- 15 electronic incline levels
- Folding machine/ folds easily
- Handlebar controls for speed and incline
- Hand pulse measurement
- MP3 input, with dual speakers and separately controlled volume
- Motor offers a great range (1-16km/h aka 0.6-10mph) for anyone serious into details.
- I thought it had a fan and was kind of sad when it didn’t. but this was my own fault in not thoroughly reading the features and mistaking it with another one. I just use my normal electric fan when I’m using it which is fine.
- Although it was easy to put together, it is still pretty heavy. You might need someone to help you move it depending on your strength.
- Even though it’s just as good as the ones at the gym, the running space is a bit smaller. Not an issue for me, but might be for some.
Reebok ZR8 Running Machine
Reebok ZR8 Treadmill Highlights
Cushioning Technology: One of the things I worry about the more and more I run is doing permanent damage to my joints or muscles from the continuous contact my feet make with a hard surface. The biggest factor in me going with this treadmill is because it features this Zigzag Cushion technology built right into its deck. The cushions are in a zig-zag pattern and they absorb the impact from your foot, easing the strain and stress on your gluts, hamstrings and shins. After just a few uses, I noticed a difference in how my knees felt.
Several Incline Options: This machine has so many features I’ve only ever seen on hardcore treadmills. It has this electronic incline control that makes increasing and decreasing incline feel super smooth and totally seamless. I love the subtlety I feel when increasing the intensity of my workout. The deck is also a pretty good size, more than enough running space.
Personalize Workouts: I love that the display on the console helps me keep track of so many things. It shows you the speed, time, distance, calories burnt, incline and my heart rate. To make it super personal, it also has a whopping 24 pre-set workout programs. They all have different combinations of speed and incline and intensity that helps me workout different areas and muscle groups in my legs and gluts, I love this variety so much.back to menu ↑
Reebok ZR9 Treadmill
This treadmill is totally solid and super easy to use and set-up. I was looking for something simple and practical – and this thing is delivering. I’ve had it approx. 2 months now and it hasn’t let me down. It was a really quick and easy assemble and looks sleek and modern.
- Easy and quick assembly
- Solid machine, very well built
- Extra-large running deck of 130 x 43cm
- Zig-zag cushioning to ease impact on joints/muscles
- 16 different programs
- 12 different incline levels as well as programmable incline
- Console displays: speed, time, distance, pulse, calories and incline
- Built-in speakers with MP3 connectivity
- Folds for super easy storage
- 6 display functions
- Auto-stop safety feature
- 2 years manufacturer’s guarantee
- The speeds haven’t been properly configured, so sometimes when I select a speed, the display shows a different number. But I contacted the third-party who I bought from and they ensured me it will always be the speed I chose.
- Because this machine has many levels of incline, it will always remain on a slight incline – even at level 0.
- This model is currently is a huge step forward in terms of running machines and the price reflects this. Ultimately, when you compare the cost of this vs the benefit to your life, then there is almost no competition.
Reebok ZR9 Running Machine
ZR9 Treadmill Highlights
Extra-large running deck: I loved that the specs said it had a larger than usual running deck, and I was hoping I’d agree once I set it up and saw it in action. Sure enough, it delivers. My trainer has me do several different exercises on the treadmill as well as running, and this is the perfect size for me to get everything done, and safely. I couldn’t be happier!
High-end quality for mid-range price: This machine has features that I would have only expected from a much higher-end model. With 16 various programs, 12 incline levels and 6 console displays, I have so many options that sometimes I’m not sure what to do first. I love the variety it provides from switching things up from the regular training.
Well suited for beginner-intermediate runners: I consider myself a beginner-intermediate runner and only recently started training. My weight worried me when choosing a treadmill. I wanted to make it was suitable for any fitness level, and that could support the weight of someone just beginning a workout regime – so I was really happy to know it had a high weight capacity.
back to menu ↑
Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
The ZR10 treadmill would be great for anyone who is a beginner or intermediate runner and wants some great options, new features and quality built machine at a mid-range price point. This treadmill has worked amazingly for me and also folds away after use for easy storage and to free up a room. Also, the built-in speakers are awesome for playing my favorite music while I run, I highly recommend it.
- Attractive design, looks very modern and sleek and performs well.
- Compatible with iPods (I love this!)
- You can run up to speeds of 18km/hr; the HR9 model only goes to 16km/hr
- Bigger running deck than most, and cushioned running deck
- An LCD screen that has blue and yellow backlight for easier control
- 24 pre-set programs, including user defined and targeted programs
- 15 levels of incline from 0-15% so that you work several different muscle groups
- LCD console displays incline, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and heart rate
- Two person job to set-up, although – the wife and I have been able to move it into several different rooms (upstairs AND downstairs) without having to take it apart.
- Wish there was an option to switch the beeping off for those early mornings or late night runs. Don’t want to be waking anybody up!
Reebok ZR10 Running Machine
ZR10 Running Machine Highlights
Excellent customer service We were really a newbies when I bought this thing and I had several questions I couldn’t find answers to, or that seemed complicated in the instructions. Every time I contacted Reebok (which was many times, let me tell you) they responded within a few hours and the problem was solved. One time I had an issue with condensation appearing in the console displays from sweaty hands, and Reebok sent me a replacement right away which was easy to install, even for me!
The pre-set programs
I just couldn’t believe that it came with a whopping 24 pre-set programs. I only needed something with only a few, but I was so thrilled when I realized I had so much variety to choose from. They’re all really useful, but I’ve fallen in love with 3 or 4 of them and they are now my go-to’s.
The incline levels
Since I had never used a treadmill before, I wasn’t really familiar with ‘incline levels’ or what they do, or that my treadmill even had them! My son showed me how to use them and now I can’t even run if I’m not using my incline. The varied levels make it a really smooth transition when inclining, but I usually keep it in the lower levels and also incorporate some small weights or dumbbells so my arms get a workout at the same time!
Roger Black Treadmill
If you’re on a strict or tight budget (like I was) and you want something that still offers some good variety and quality – then this treadmill gives you a lot for your money. It’s got all the basics you could want (and then some), with its music outputs and pre-set programs. You might end up spending about £150 more if you hope to see any huge differences in performance or quality. So for those of you who want effectiveness and simplicity, I highly recommend this treadmill for you.
- Very good price for quality of machine
- An impressive amount of features for the money
- MP3 and Bluetooth connectivity
- Super light, and fast delivery (but need a hand if picking it up)
- Smaller than most models in this category
- Simple set-up, maybe 35-40 mins total
- 14 programs, 1 manual, 3 user settings, 10 pre-set, plus speed, distance, time, calories burnt, pulse, and body fat analysis
- Folds up for easy storage
- 5 display functions and manual incline
- Auto-stop safety system
- Buttons not as visible as other treadmills I’ve used
- No impact cushioning
- Standard LCD display
Roger Black Running Machine
Roger Black Treadmill Highlights
Simple and straightforward operation: Since it does fall under the umbrella of a “budget treadmill”, it definitely doesn’t have much more features than what you’d expect. That being said, it’s got all the essentials and the LCD display is so simple and clear and I can see zero faults with it or any of the various buttons. The buttons are actually really large and bold, might not be for everyone but – you can’t argue with their clarity.
Bluetooth and MP3 player: The fact that I can play all my favorite music while I run is really the best, and so necessary. My old treadmill couldn’t do this and I found my runs felt like way more of a chore, and I wasn’t as motivated – but with my favorites in my ear sometimes I feel like I could run forever. The quality isn’t amazing, but it’s good enough, especially for the price.
Quick and easy delivery/set-up: Delivery was fast (unlike my first treadmill), and this one is also A LOT lighter than my last one which is nice. Although I would recommend having someone help you if you have to go pick it up. Setting it up was also pretty easy and took me maybe 30-40 minutes total including looking it over.back to menu ↑
Treadmill Comparison Table
|Reebok ZR8 Treadmill||Reebok ZR9 Treadmill||Reebok ZR10 Treadmill||Roger Black Treadmill|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
|This machine has so many features I’ve only ever seen on hardcore treadmills..||This treadmill is totally solid and super easy to use and set-up. We were only..||We just couldn’t believe that it came with a whopping 24 pre-set programs..||If you’re on a strict or tight budget and you want something that still offers..|
|Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review|
Over the past few years, we’ve really been getting into running regularly here at Blubbr. Infact, we seem to have developed a small number of intermediate runners here because of it. Given that our business reviews products, we wanted to invest in a good running machine to keep up our progress during work breaks and those evenings we don’t have time to make it to the gym. We will be reviewing the Reebok ZR8 Treadmill, ZR9, ZR10 and the Roger Black Treadmill, here are our top five suggested Treadmills.